posted by Me at 5:21 PM
I know I did!
11:56 PM
Hi John. How much do you get paid for these Mac commercials? And ARE you actually a Windows fanboy or a mac fanboy? Do you regret doing those commericals? E-mail me at catfishd@30gigs.com . Love from Ontario, Canada.
1:09 PM
Not really sure who runs this, but I thought it would be worth mentioning that the proper link to is www.4Q.cc, which originated the facts.Thanks,Ian4Q.cc
5:33 PM
...jesus, looks like I can't proofread today. Hopefully you comprehend what I meant.
5:34 PM
The best part about those Chuck Norris Jokes is that they're all true.
10:36 AM
why stop at a bridge?
10:27 AM
i did too!
7:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
7 Comments:
I know I did!
11:56 PM
Hi John. How much do you get paid for these Mac commercials? And ARE you actually a Windows fanboy or a mac fanboy? Do you regret doing those commericals? E-mail me at catfishd@30gigs.com .
Love from Ontario, Canada.
1:09 PM
Not really sure who runs this, but I thought it would be worth mentioning that the proper link to is www.4Q.cc, which originated the facts.
Thanks,
Ian
4Q.cc
5:33 PM
...jesus, looks like I can't proofread today. Hopefully you comprehend what I meant.
5:34 PM
The best part about those Chuck Norris Jokes is that they're all true.
10:36 AM
why stop at a bridge?
10:27 AM
i did too!
7:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home